Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back

So...that previous Klabiash rewrite fell through. As usual.

In fact, I think I've started and stopped writing an updated Klabiash client at least 10 times since I first put out the Visual Basic version in 1995.

In any case, I've rewritten the Visual Basic version in Javascript, so it can be played online. There are probably still some refinements that can be made, but if you want to, you can view it now at http://www.kobireiter.net/klabjs/main.html. Drop a comment here if you encounter a problem or have comments.

4 comments:

jhlerner said...

Hey Kobi, its great that you are picking this back up. Thanks!
May I ask if there will be a mode where we can play 4 players (teams)?

Kobi said...

Direct player to player and three- and four-player support is still the goal. However, considering it's taken me 15 years to get out just a rewrite of the original - I don't want to make any promises.

Penny said...

This is an excellent programme. I haven't been able to play for years so this is a great pleasure.
Many thanks for your hard work in developing this. It works really well and covers all the rules that I know - very well done!!!

Sweeney said...

Kobi- I used to play your klabiash online game, but can no longer access it.
Is it possible to send me a current link, if still available?
I use an IPad mostly, but can access via Windows if needed.